Saturday, January 31, 2015

Escaping Destiny

Book Review of  Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles)


Title: Escaping Destiny

Series: The Fae Chronicles

Author: Amelia Hutchins

Date Published:  February 17th 2014

The Blurb:
I thought things couldn't get worse. I was wrong.

I found out what I really wanted and was forced to give him up. Just as I found out who I really am, I was presented to the elusive Horde King as a gift.

This was the mystical being I was hidden from for more than twenty years.

Although Ryder promised to save me, I couldn't let him get near this creature, so I willingly (sort of) signed myself over to be his new plaything.

Now in the Horde Realm, nothing is going remotely like I thought it would.

My powers and emotions are on the fritz, and each day seems to bring surprises that I am not sure how to deal with.

The Horde King thinks he has me exactly where he wants me. He thinks he has taken all of my options away.

I still have choices.

Embracing what destiny has planned for me, or escaping it.
 

My Review



5 Wee Little Beasties Stars

May have spoilers.







This book was Amazing!!!! So the book starts right were Taunting Destiny left off Syn is being gifted to the Horde King. She is trapped no way out and worried that Ryder will get himself killed trying to save her from the Horde King. Things are looking really bad for Syn!


Holy Plot twist batman!!! Ryder is the Mother Fuckin Horde King!!!!!  I so didn't see that shit coming! It's 5% into the damn book and I am floored! And the plot twist just kept coming. 

Ryder OMG I think I just fell in love with Ryder. He was so damn sexy, protective, powerful as fuck, dominant, and Possessive, Damn if he didn't really try in this book to make Syn happy and be romantic. He is trying to see where she is coming from and is starting to give a little instead of always taking! Ryder really grows in this book, and nothing is sexier than a tough man falling hard for a woman. OH and he is one Panty melting , dirty talking beast!

"It may be between your legs, Pet, but make no mistake, this belongs to me. Understand?"

"Good girls get special kisses. Do you want to be kissed?"


"I'm going to fuck you so hard, and so deep that you will scream my name, Princess. Your body will tremble, your insides will melt, you will be wild with need, but you won't come, not until i allow it. I want you so fucking wild with lust that you beg me to come. That you will beg me to allow you to find release, and only then will i allow you to come on my tongue."


Syn came out swinging in this book. I didn't think she could get any better for me, but I was wrong.



Syn has always been Kick ass, but in this book she shows a softer and vulnerable side. She really fights for want she wants !


"You want me fine? Leave me alone for a minute. In the last few weeks I have watched my best friend be murdered right in front of me, I found out I wasn't human, I have been stabbed by Zahruk, almost blown up, given to the Dark Heir as his fiancee, Kidnapped, met my fairy fucking family, and now I'm a whore for the fucking Horde King! You want me to be okay? Then get the fuck back for five minutes!"

"I'm going to fight for him. He's my ever after, Adam. I'm willing to fight to keep him,"

"It fucking hurts! I can't breathe, Ryder, because of you! Before you I was fine. I was living. I could breathe and without you I can't! When Adrian died it hurt like hell, but I could breathe, damn it!"


God did I hurt with them. My emotions wow this book had me feeling everything. I loved Ryder and Syn's relationship in this book they are a lot more like a couple and you can see their love growing . They had a very cute playfulness in this book that I loved.


“She’s my fucking anchor, and no one will take her from me again, not even to save this world.”


“I was going to fight to keep the elusive Horde King as my own. Every beauty needed a beast, and he was mine.” 



For real I am loving me some Ristan! This book consumed me from beginning to end, kept me on edge , was action and drama packed. Damn good read!! 

Fav quote:
“I'm the fucking Horde King, I don't woo."
"Woo her," Ristan continues.
"I don't woo."
"Woo," he repeats.
"I'm not the kind of man to woo anyone. I can make her scream my name to the rafters, isn't that enough wooing?"
"Woo," Ristan smirks, which only served to irritate me more.
"Woo," I grind out on an exhale.
"Yes, woo," he says, already turning to walk away. I watch his shoulders quake with laughter.
"Woo," I growl.
"Woo!" He says over his shaking shoulders.
"Fuck me," I shake my head.
"No thanks, not my type...” 

GOD I can't freaking wait for SD!!!!! If you have not read this series you should totally check it out!










No comments:

Post a Comment