Friday, January 2, 2015

Marked

Book Review of  Marked (Dark Protector series)


Title: Marked

Series:Dark Protector

Author: Rebecca Zanetti

Date Published: December 22nd 2014

The Blurb:  Janie Kayrs has known Zane almost her whole life. He was her friend in the dream world. She trusted him. But that was before he kidnapped her, spiriting her away to an isolated cabin to learn what her dreams never told her. Like how dangerous he looks. How he got on the wrong side of the negotiating table. And how much sexier he is in real life…


Zane is a battle-hardened warrior, used to command and solitude. But Janie has drawn him from the minute they met. His need for her could destroy everything he’s worked for, but the risk is too sweet not to take it. They call her the Chosen One. But when it comes down to the questions of peace or war, life or death, safety or passion, it will be Janie who makes the choice

My Review


Words can't express how much I FUCKING loved this book!!!!!! I give it 5 How do I say Goodbye to a series I have grown to love stars..........


OMG Janie and Zane's Story is Finally here! This book was the Best book I have ever read. It was pure perfection!!! I fell in love with Talen in book one and it's been a beautiful love affair ever since and this book is the perfect ending to one of the best series I have ever read!


This book picks up right at the peace talks. Janie is 25 and she knows its time to fulfill her destiny whatever that is. Zane is a warrior trying to protect his best friend and more since childhood, Janie belle. War is everywhere and All Hell is about to break loose

Zane:

Zane is such a complex character he just has so many layers....Loyal, Strong, brave, sweet, dominant, fighter, and protector. All alpha male and soldier he makes one hell of a sexy kick ass hero!

Janie:

I fell in love with little Janie belle Kayrs in book one when she was just 4 years old and through the series I have gotten to watch as she has grown into a beautiful and brave woman. In Marked you get to really see the little human that has had the pressure of the world on her shoulders since her birth. Sassy, strong, loyal, brave, kick ass, funny, but super smart. Janie is the perfect heroine!


Zane and Janie together are steamy and so romantic. There are explosive plot twist and tons of action. This book shocked the hell outta me so many times. Tons of things in this book I didn't see coming. It had me on the edge. My emotions were all over the place one minute I was laughing, the next I was yelling OMFG!!! Then the next I was crying Yes for real Crying Twice!!


At the end Rebecca Zanetti wrapped up the series beautifully answering all the questions I had about the series and giving us a glimpse into the future of our favorite couples. Could not ask for more unless I could ask her not to end the series lol, but I am totally serious!


If you have not read this series for real your missing out. If you have read this series and love it as much as I do you and you have not read Rebecca Zanetti's Sin Brother series you should check it out it's just as good!




No comments:

Post a Comment