Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hi Everyone

Hi Guys it's Jessica.  I just wanted to stop by and drop a few lines since I haven't posted anything on my blog in a while.  I have been sick with the flu and it kicked my ass.  Before I was sick my kids were sick, then my husband, then my mom and so on and so onnnnnn....



Now that I am feeling slightly human again I wanted to make this post and let you guys know some of the  things I am going to be doing with my blog and reading this year.  

1st off I am sorry but I'm no long taking review request.  I hate to do that because I have found some great books through request, but the truth is I have been so overwhelmed by the number of request. Between that, my Netgalley arcs, and my own reading list it's starting to stress me out.  I don't want reading to become a chore. Reading is my passion and I don't want to make it not fun by forcing myself.  


2nd I am going to be making a post on my blog at least every Friday.  I may do more than one post a week but I will for sure do at least one!

3rd  I am going to start doing a freebie post once a month.

On another note right before I got the flu I got a wild hair up my butt and decided that I have too many books in my house and that I should go through them and get rid of the ones I will never read.  

Whaattt?? Too many books??? There is no such thing!  I know, but when I first started reading I would go binge buy at yard sales, used books stores or anywhere I could find super cheap books.  I didn't even read the synopsis I just bought any and all romance books.  So I am not going to get rid of any that sound good just the ones I know I won't read.  

The fact that I have over 2000 books in one house is also playing a small part in it.  I mean my God my book hoarding has gotten outta control.  I have 9 bookshelves and a closet with two totes full of books.  And the bookshelves are double stacked.  

So yea I may have a bit of a problem. I will be posting a blog post with pics when I'm all done so you all can see the hot mess.  

So that is what's going on with me.  I hope everyone is safe, healthy, and reading some amazing books!

No comments:

Post a Comment