Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Highland Moon Enchantment

Book Review A Highland Moon Enchantment  (Order of the Dragon Knights Series)


Title: A Highland Moon Enchantment


Series: Order of the Dragon Knights Series


Author: Mary Morgan


Date Published: November 17th 2017


Date Read:  December 28, 2017


The Blurb:

Irish warrior, Desmond O’Quinlan has never surrendered his heart to any woman. He has no wish to have his soul tortured by love. Yet, the moment he locks gazes with Ailsa, his fate is destined for an adventure he never fathomed. He may have battled alongside a Dragon Knight, but his greatest challenge will come from within his own heart.

Ailsa MacDuff, a warrior among her clan, has no desire to have a man chain her to a life of obedience. However, that is before she meets Desmond. The temptation to allow this warrior inside her heart is a risk she dares to take, but one that could lead to a future of emptiness and sorrow.

When betrayal looms from within, the battleground of love is no match for these two warriors. Can the power of a Highland full moon be strong enough to unite or destroy them?
 


My Review




4.5 My Warrior, My Husband Stars




I just love the Order of the Dragon Knight series so much. I loved Fiona's brothers from book 3 and was so excited to not only get to dive back into the magical world of the Dragon Knights but to see Desmond get his story. I loved both Desmond and Ailsa. Both were warriors and protectors. Both respected each other for who they truly were. They had a great connection and lots of steamy passion. I also loved getting to catch up with some of the past Dragon Knight couples. I will say that I still hope that Mary Morgan gives Brigid and Duncan a miracle baby. I know Brigid can't have babies and they adopted Nell and Finn but I really would love to see them have a little baby. That being said I really enjoyed this book and I can't wait to read Fiona's other two brothers books and maybe Finn will get a book too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment