Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Sarai's Fortune

Book Review of Sarai's Fortune (Shadowcat Nation Series)


Title: Sarai's Fortune 

Series: Shadowcat Nation Series


Author: Abigail Owen


Date Published: May 13th 2015


Date Read:  November 17, 2016


The Blurb:

Zac Montclair's first priority is to protect his people. With the escalating war between factions of shifters over land and resources, he has agreed to an alliance between his polar bears and the Shadowcat Nation of cougar shifters. But the treaty comes with a condition…he must accept one of their Seers into his Timik and put her under his personal protection. 


Sarai Bouchard doesn't need her supernatural gift to know that Kyle Carstairs's obsession with controlling her ability will eventually result in her misery and demise. Her power is essential to her people's survival, so when Kyle goes rogue, she's sent to Zac Montclair to keep her safe. However, her visions reveal that while staying will lead to their becoming lovers, it also leads to his death. Leaving Zac will result in her own. 

If Sarai can't find a way to change the future, she will be forced to choose…save her lover or save herself.


My Review




4.5 Yummy Zac Stars




May have spoilers and adorable Polar 

bear gifs

Sarai's Fortune the 2nd book in the Shadowcat Nation series was amazing. I was so excited for this book when I finished book 1. This book was better than my expectations. I loved Sarai and Zac as a couple. Sarai was just so cute and Zac the big yummy Polar bear.... omg he was sexy! I loved how protective he was. I also love how smart Sarai was. She didn't freak out and do stupid things she solved problems!



Zac and Sarai had a strong connection. There was more passion and heat in this book than there was in book 1 which I enjoyed. But this book was still on the milder side when it came to erotic scenes, so for all my friends that like less sex in books, this is perfect for you. I loved getting to catch up with Andie and Jaxon again. This book had a great plot and a good amount of action. I found myself liking Shane(side character) and wondering about his back story. Overall I really loved this book. I enjoyed every minute of it and thought the peek at Sarai and Zac's future was adorable! 







No comments:

Post a Comment