Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Grey

Book Review Grey (Fifty Shades Series)



Title: Grey

Series: Fifty Shades Series

Author: E.L. James

Date Published:  June 18th 2015

Date Read:  September  21, 2015

The Blurb:
Christian Grey exercises control in all things; his world is neat, disciplined, and utterly empty—until the day that Anastasia Steele falls into his office, in a tangle of shapely limbs and tumbling brown hair. He tries to forget her, but instead is swept up in a storm of emotion he cannot comprehend and cannot resist. Unlike any woman he has known before, shy, unworldly Ana seems to see right through him—past the business prodigy and the penthouse lifestyle to Christian’s cold, wounded heart.  

Will being with Ana dispel the horrors of his childhood that haunt Christian every night? Or will his dark sexual desires, his compulsion to control, and the self-loathing that fills his soul drive this girl away and destroy the fragile hope she offers him?


My Review



                  5 Deeper Grey Stars

Who love the fuck outta this book ?


I loved the first book in this series, Fifty Shades of Grey , but I loved this one more. OMG I really didn't think I would like this book more . I mean I knew going into this, that I would most likely like it. I liked the first book and this is just the first book in Christian pov. I knew I would get a little more info about what was going on in Mr. Grey's fucked up mind, but the same story. I loved seeing things from Christian's pov. It made me love him more. I know not everyone will agree with me and that is cool. We are all free thinking people and I love that, but when I wrote my review on Fifty Shades of Grey, I had some people message me or leave comments on my review that said all kinds of mean things. "I was weak minded." " I set the feminist movement back" " I was promoting domestic violence" ect ect. So please if you don't like this book or my review that is okay. Just don't send me hateful comments please. This review is just my silly little opinion and means nothing in the grand scheme of things!



That being said, I loved seeing Christian fall in love. Seeing his thought's on Ana. It made me hate Elena more, which quite frankly is amazing because I hated that bitch so much already. My favorite part was the ending when their relationship is falling apart. This book gave me what I wanted that the first one didn't, which was to see what was going though Christian's mind when he realized he had taken it to far with Ana and what he did after she left him. I think getting to see Ana the way Christian seen her was also great because it not only made Ana more Personable, but it made Christian seem more real. I really enjoyed this book and I am sure most Fifty shades fans will. Grey made me miss the series so much I am going to reread book 2&3. I really hope E.L. James makes books 2&3 in Christian's pov . Hey a girl can dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment