Sunday, May 3, 2015

Reaper's Legacy

Book Review of  Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC Series)


Title: Reaper's Legacy

Series:Reapers MC Series

Author:Joanna Wylde

Date Published: January 28th 2014

Date Read: November 10 , 2014

The Blurb:
Reaper's Legacy is a raw and intensely erotic tale in Joanna Wylde's Reapers Motorcycle Club series.

Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart-and her virginity-to Zach Barrett on a night that couldn't have been less romantic or more embarrassing. Zach's step-brother, a steely-muscled, tattooed biker named Ruger, caught them in the act, getting a peep show of Sophie he's never forgotten.

She may have lost her dignity that fateful night, but Sophie also gained something precious-her son Noah. Unfortunately, Zach's a deadbeat dad, leaving Ruger to be Noah's only male role model. When he discovers Sophie and his nephew living in near poverty, Ruger takes matters into his own hands-with the help of the Reapers Motorcycle Club-to give them a better life.

Living with outlaw bikers wasn't Sophie's plan for her son, but Ruger isn't giving her a choice. He'll be there for Noah, whether she wants him or not. But Sophie does want him, has always wanted him. Now she'll learn that taking a biker to bed can get a girl dirty in every way.
 


My Review





So this book is not as good as the first. I gave it 4 stars for 2 reasons.

1. Ruger is a dick and a man whore! I wanted to punch him in the nutz like for most of the book just sayin....

2. Sophie was just okay.... but she put up with way to much of ruger's bullshit before putting her foot down and she had her silly bitch moments!

now that being said It still was a really good book and it had a good story line.

Ruger's step brother a prick name Zack gets his young high school girlfriend Sophie pregnant when she gives him her virginity. Zack is a jerk who isn't there for her, cheats and beats on her. Sophie goes into labor at a party where Zack is passing out drunk and Ruger comes to get her. She ends up having baby Noah on the side of the road with ruger catching him as he comes out. So years pass and Ruger and Sophie have wanted each other for years but held back because of Noah. Ruger is like his dad in every way and loves him like a son. I enjoyed the sexual tension between them and there was some really sexy and sweet times in the book but then Ruger would ruin them for me by opening his damn mouth and making me wanna choke him..


“Jesus you piss me off.” he murmered. "Good thing your cunt’s so fucking hot.”
 “Don’t call it that.” His lip twitched. 
“Good thing your vaginas so gosh darned hot, because I really, really want to stick my penis in it and have repeated sexual intercourse, bringing us to a mutually satisfactory culmination of our desires. How’s that sound?”


“The fact that my dick's in it's happy place is probably saving your life. Trust me when I say I'm seriously considerin' strangling you, Sophie. Thinking about fuckin' you balances that out.”


”I’m not looking for a relationship and I’m not a one-woman man.”


“You’re a giant slut,” I said flatly, hating the words even though they needed to be said. “I won’t be with a guy who sleeps around, yet here we are at a party where some random couple fucking in a shed doesn’t even hit the radar. You plan to keep it in your pants?”
His eyes were dark and cool, and I knew my answer before he even opened his mouth.
“I won’t bring anyone home,” he said. “Right now I can’t imagine wanting to fuck anyone but you. But this life, it’s about freedom. I became a Reaper so I could make my own rules. Not looking to put my dick on a chain and hand it off to some woman like it’s a damned puppy or something.”



Sophie did wise up standing up for herself. When Ruger tells her he wants her to be his old lady and she cant have anyone's dick but his, but he is still gonna fuck whoever he wants, but he will respect her enough not to fuck em at home. isn't that special.(GOD I could dick stomp him)..



"You want the freedom to sleep around. I'm not willing to give you that- I want more. Sounds like we have a fundamental difference of opinion here, and I'm not going to try and change you. But I'll tell you one thing, Ruger- I deserve to be with someone who gives a shit about me, as a person. Someone who values me enough not to fuck other women. I'd rather be alone the rest of my life than settle for what you're offering. Consider yourself a hell of a booty call, but that's it. We clear?"


“Well I don't care how other people live" I said. "If they want to let their men sleep around, that's their business. But I'll be damned if I'll put up with it. Not good enough for me, and no way I want Noah growing up thinking that's how you treat a woman. Ruger can take his offer, stick it on a fork, and shove it up his ass. Now I need to find a job and somewhere to live, because I'm sure as hell not living with him any longer.”


Thank fuck she stood her ground. Ruger wises up when he almost loses her and there are some swoon worthy moments..


“You’re in my dreams every night. I wake up in the morning and all I think about is you in my house, you and Noah finally mine. My family. It’s even better than ridin’ my bike. I’m crazy for you, Soph.”


“When a man takes a woman as his property, it’s not about owning her,” he continued, eyes searching my face. “It’s about trusting her. This is my life I’m handing you, Sophie. Not just my life—my brothers’ lives, too. It means I’m responsible for everything you do. You fuck up, I’ll pay. You need help, we’re there. You’re the only woman I’ve ever met that I’d consider giving that kind of power to. Hell, I’m not just considering it, I’m desperate for you to take it.”


“She wanted commitment? He's tattoo her fucking name on his forehead if he had to.”


“I won’t fuck around,” he said. “Just so you know. I nearly lost you. I won’t risk that again. I told you before I’d never be a one-woman man, but I was wrong.” 




and some really funny parts most of them with Horse cause Horse rocks!!!!!!

“Here’s a suggestion for future reference, then,” Horse said. “Try jerking off before answering the door if you want me to believe you don’t think of her that way. Wood like you were sportin’ usually implies the opposite. Unless it was for me? If that’s the case, I’m genuinely flattered. No judgments.”


“Horse: So tell me, brother. How many times you seen The Notebook? 'Cause that's information the boys back home are gonna need to know.”

“I screwed the King of the Man-whores—condom-free—in a damned shed, because I’m classy like that.” 




I get my HEA.... it really was a good book just not as good as the first!



No comments:

Post a Comment