Thursday, April 9, 2015

Blind Faith

Book Review of Blind Faith (Sin Brothers Series)


Title: Blind Faith

Series: Sin Brothers Series

Author: Rebecca Zanetti

Date Published: May 6th 2014

The Blurb:
A betrayal he couldn't forget . . .For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.

A love she couldn't deny . . . 

The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own--secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . .


My Review




Wow I freakin love this series! Rebecca Zanetti is one of my 

favorites. Total fan girl!!!!!!!!



This book was Awesome. I couldn't wait for Nate's story and It was everything I wanted and more!

Nate was sexy, Strong and all alpha but there was a sweetness to his love for Audrey however he still kicked major ass . 


“You fucking touch her, and I’ll rip you apart tendon by tendon … Trust me. I. Will. End. You.”


"We're going to watch a movie? I haven't seen the new Disney one. I love monsters that talk."
The commander glanced over his shoulder. "You're under the influence of potent truth-inducing drugs. You really do love Disney movies."
Nate tried to shrug. Disney movies rocked.



Audrey was strong and a total fighter, but she has a blind love for her mother and drove me crazy, but at the same time you can kinda understand cuzz it's her mom.


“My boyfriend can beat up yours,” she whispered to her mother.”

“Get out of my way, or I swear, I’ll shove your balls through the roof of your mouth.”

"I don't want to shoot you, but to protect this baby, to protect Nate, I will. I swear, Mother. I. Will. Shoot. You."


Nate and Audrey were each others first and only loves. She left Nate to try and save him. 5 years later he is hunting her down with some question about a video he seen where her mother said Audrey was pregnant with nate's baby, But seeing her again he can't help him self and kisses her and there is no stopping their love then. Sparks fly. Their love pulls you in 



There is so much action and love in this book I could not put it down. Steamy hot I think I am in love with all the Dean brothers they are so cute together......

Nate nodded, his throat closing. There were so many words he needed to say, so many in such a short time. " Thank you both." The multitude of words wouldn't come, so he did his best. "For being my brothers." Shane's eyes darkened, and he yanked Nate close for a hug. "Shut up," he muttered. Nate hugged back, his heart aching. "You shut up." "Both of you shut up." Matt Clicked a clip into place.


"I told you to stay in Montana, and I'd bring Audrey to you." What the hell were his brothers thinking? They couldn't be this close to the commander - not all three of them at once. It was too risky.
Matt shook out his wet black hair. "Oh. Is that what you meant by telling us to stay the fuck out of DC?"
"Yes." Exasperation filled Nate's head with static.
"Humph." Shane gingerly stepped back onto the rug. "We must've got that wrong. We thought you were in trouble and needed help." His lip lifted in a smart-ass grin. "Ooops." 



No comments:

Post a Comment