Sunday, January 18, 2015

Axel

Book Review of Axel (Corps Security)


Title: Axel

Series: Corps Security

Author: Harper Sloan

Date Published:  July 9th 2013

The Blurb: 
Fate hasn’t always been friends with Isabelle West. In fact, fate has been a downright bitch. 

Isabelle has learned the hard way how hard life can be when fate isn’t by your side. It can hand you dreams on silver platters, but it can snatch them right back and hand you nightmares. One thing Isabelle knew for sure fate was consistent with was taking away everything she ever loved.

For the last two years Isabelle has been slowly clearing the clouds of her past. Happiness is finally on the horizon. She has a thriving business, great friends, and her life back. All she has to do is jump over the last hurdle…her ex-husband. 

When problems start causing her to fear her new life, and memories that are better left forgotten start rushing to the surface the last thing she needs is a ghost from her past to come knocking on her door. 

Axel never thought he would look into the eyes of Isabelle West again, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to now. He’s carried his anger for so long he isn’t sure he can just turn it off, but when he is faced with protecting her and an unexpected desire to have her again, life gets a little more complicated. 

How will Axel and Isabelle deal when all their cards are put on the table and everything they thought was true blows up in their faces? 


My Review


5 Love Conquers All stars 


Now that is what I am talking about!!!!!!! Wow I loved this book!

Axel is the first book in the Corps Security series, and Man did this series start with a bang! This book grabbed me from the beginning, and kept me hanging on every word til the very end!

Isabelle West has had a Hard life, and it all started the day she watched the love of her life Axel, get on a bus heading out to basic training for the Marines! From then on it has been one thing after another. She loses everything she ever loved! Feeling all alone and vulnerable she meets and marries a man who turns out to be a abusive and controlling monster. She finally gets away from him after he almost beats her to death, and she is trying to pick up the pieces of her life and move on. The only problem is her husband has no plans of letting her go! Her friend Greg, who owns Corps Security with a bunch of his ex Marine buddies tells her he is going to put his good friend name Reid on her case because he is the best. When she meets Reid for the first time her whole world comes crashing down around her feet when Reid turns out to be her long lost love Axel who she believed dead!


Axel:

“Serious as shit right now, Izzy. You keep looking at me like I’m the last drop of water left after a long-ass drought and I will take you right here in the doorway. Jesus Christ, I’m so fucking hard right now, I think I really could hammer nails,”



“Baby, it is fucking hilarious. You really think that once I bury myself deep within your pussy and feel your tight walls squeezing the come right out of my dick, that I will ever want to let you go again? You must be out of your fucking mind, Princess. I won’t even be able to let you out of my fucking bed until we make up for every single day we have lost.”

Izzy:

“Please Axel, I need you inside of me.”



When you are with me I am free.
My strength. My heart. My everything.
Our love now continues forever.

"Amor Vincit Omnia"
"Love Conquers All"


“I still love him. This man that I have thought was forever lost to me. If I am completely honest with myself, I never stopped loving him. But, all this knowledge shouldn't scare me. The teenage love we shared over a decade ago has grown with such a power that it will kill me if I lose it again.” 



OMG Axel and Izzy are second chance love at it's best. Izzy was such a survivor, Fighting hard to be happy you could not help, but love and root for her. Axel Hell fire, was he sexy..... OMG I want me some Axel yum! And the things that came out of his mouth



“Can’t wait baby, I’m going to rip those tight ass pants from your body and bury my face between your creamy thighs. I want to feel that sweet cunt around my tongue. Going to make you scream Princess, and then when you can’t take it anymore,” he pushes his denim covered hips hard into mine, his thick erection rubbing my clit in the most delicious way, “then I’m going to lick my way up this sweet fucking body and finally I’m going make you mine.” He rolls his hips and I gasp, so close.



Together they were so damn sweet, and smoking hott! I loved all the boys from Corps Security, but then again I have always had a hard on for military men!!!
The story was great and I couldn't put it down. This is the first time reading Harper Sloan and I am now a fan for life! What a beautiful and emotional ride and I can't wait to read the rest of this series!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment